Sports Medicine | MS/HS
Welcome to the Triad Sports Medicine page!
Here you will find helpful information for parents, athletes, coaches and visiting teams.
Athletic Training Room Hours & Locations
- School Year Athletic Training Room Hours:
- 2:00p – 6:00p.
- Athletic Training Room hours subject to change based on practice and game schedules.
- Summer Athletic Training Room Hours:
- Will be updated weekly.
- Main Athletic Training Room is located off the gymnasium next to the weight room.
- Field House Athletic Training Room is in the first building (closest to Brush Lake Rd).
What is an athletic trainer?
- Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC) are highly educated and skilled health care professionals who collaborate with physicians and other allied health providers to provide preventative services, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions.
*The purpose of this website is to provide educational information for athletes, parents and coaches. This material is intended for general educational purposes, and does not take the place of a physician, or serve as substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please consult your health care provider if you have questions about a serious illness or injury.