PAID HOME ATHLETIC CONTEST USHERS WANTED!!!
The Athletic Department is looking for 3-4 ushers for the upcoming fall and winter seasons. Duties include getting ticketholders to their seats, making sure spectators are in the correct seats, keeping the aisle and railing clear, and selling sports programs as time permits during home athletic events. If you are interested, please contact Assistant A.D. and Ticket Manager Mr. Kaz Pata at email@example.com or 740-296-4154.
7/31/2019 10:26 PM
ATHLETIC OFFICE SUMMER HOURS - SEASON TICKET SALES HOURS
The CHS Athletic Office will be open from 730am to 500pm M-F until and including June 18, 2019, and from 1000am to 500pm on June 19 and 20, 2019. The Athletic Office will be closed from June 24 to July19, except that Season Tikcetholders may renew their tickets and pick seats on June 25, July 2, July 9 and July 16, 2019 from 600pm to 800pm.
7/31/2019 10:37 PM
FREE GOLF AT THE CHILLICOTHE COUNTRY CLUB
Learn to golf. Play for free at the Chillicothe Country Club this summer. Join the CHS Golf Team. If Chillicothe HS Golf Coach Jason Fischer is at Chillicothe Country Club, Chillicothe HS students/golf players can golf for free. In addition, the Chillicothe Open Golf Schedule this summer is as follows:
12 - 8:30am to 10:30am
17 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm
19 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm
3 - 8:30am to 10:30am
10 - 8:30am to 10:30am
11 - 8:30am to 10:30am
17 - 8:30am to 10:30am
18 - 8:30am to 10:30am
24 - 8:30am to 10:30am
25 - 8:30am to 10:30am
31 - 8:30am to 10:30am
6/30/2019 10:51 PM
EXERCISE FOR FREE AT THE CHILLICOTHE FITNESS & RACQUET CLUB
All CHS students may exercise for free until August 1, 2019 at the Chillicothe Fitness & Racquet Club, 1245 Western Avenue, Chillicothe, OH. Get in shape! Improve your strength and conditioning! Get fit for life!
6/30/2019 10:59 PM
News and Announcements
FINAL FORMS -2018-2019 REGISTRATION/SPORTS PHYSICALS
LETTER TO PARENTS & GUARDIANS
Parents & Guardians,
We are very excited that the Chillicothe Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online program which will enable you and your student to complete & file your school forms electronically. FinalForms is immediately available for all students. The only form that you are still required to actually print, complete, and file in the Athletic Department, is the actual OHSAA Physical Form. The physical form must be completed by the doctor and by law we are required to have a signed copy on file. Once your student’s physical is received by the athletic department we will input the expiration date into FinalForms and then you will receive automatic notifications when your student’s forms need to be updated.
Click on the Parent Registration guide to get started in FinalForms. We are asking that student-athletes use FinalForms, please register @ http://chillicothe-oh.finalforms.com now and electronically complete all the forms!
Please review the attached parent playbook for step by step instructions.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Go to ?https://chillicothe-oh.finalforms.com
- Click ?NEW ACCOUNT? under the Parent Icon
- Type your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH and EMAIL, then click ?REGISTER
- Check your Email for a FinalForms Email, and click ?CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT? in the email text.
?NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your
spam folder. If you still do not see the FinalForms email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ?Create your new FinalForms password and click ??CONFIRM ACCOUNT
REGISTERING A STUDENT
WHAT INFO WILL I NEED?
- Basic Medical History & Health Info ?• ?Doctor, Dentist & Hospital Information
- ?Insurance Company & Policy Number ?• ?Email Address for BOTH you and your student (if required by your district)
HOW DO I REGISTER MY FIRST STUDENT?
***IMPORTANT***? ?If you have followed the steps on the previous page, you may Jump to Step 3.
- Go to ?https://chillicothe-oh.finalforms.com
- Click ?LOGIN? under the Parent Icon
- Click ?REGISTER STUDENT
- Complete the form including the Student’s Legal Name, ?EMAIL ADDRESS?, Date of Birth, Gender,
Graduation Year, Home Address and any other information required by your School District, then click
NOTE:? A student email address may or may not be required depending on your school district preferences. If so, the email address provided may be used to send reminders to your student.
5.? If your student plans to participate in a sport, activity, or club? please click the checkbox for each.
Click ?UPDATE ?after making your selection.
NOTE:? A selection can be changed any time until the registration deadline.
- Complete each form and sign your full name (e.g. "John Smith") into the Parent Signature field at the bottom of the page. After signing, click ?SUBMIT FORM? and move on to the next form.
- When all forms are complete, you will see a “Forms Finished” message.
***IMPORTANT*** If required, an email will automatically be sent to the email address that you provided for your student prompting him/her to sign Student forms requiring his/her signature.
- Click ?MY STUDENTS? if you are done, or ?REGISTER ANOTHER STUDENT? if you need to add another.
- At any point in the future, you may login at any time and click the ?UPDATE FORMS? button