- 2017-2018 Pre-Participation Physical Examination Form
- Emergency Medical Form
- Registration Instructions
- Residency Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Required Video
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest form
- 2016-2017 Student Athlete Handbook
- 2017-2018 H.S. Eligibility Checklist
- 2017-2018 Jr. High Eligibility Guide and Checklist
- K-12 Student Accident Insurance Plans
- LEBANON HALL OF FAME MEMBERS
- Raising the Bar for Lebanon Athletes
- STATZHUB APP
- Transportation Waiver--Early Release
- Transportation Waiver--Late Arrival
- LEBANON HALL OF FAME CRITERIA and NOMINATION FORM
- LHS Athletic Dept. Gear Now Available through ROKKITWEAR
- 2017-2018 LHS Student Athlete Handbook
- Athletic Photographs by Rick Bens
- DIRECTIONS to Eastern Cincinnati Conference (ECC) Schools
- DIRECTIONS to Greater Cincinnati League (GCL) Schools
- DIRECTIONS to Greater Miami Conference (GMC) Schools
- DIRECTIONS to GWOC Schools
- Directions to Southwest Ohio Conference Schools (SWOC)
- Free Collegiate Recruiting Webinar
- GREATER WESTERN OHIO CONFERENCE
- LEBANON STUDENT ATHLETE
- Univ. of Wisconsin Study: Sport Specialization INCREASES INJURY RISK by 70%
- Why 70% of Children QUIT Sports by age 13--Washington Post
LHS 2017 FALL SPORTS REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
THIS EMAIL IS FOR 2017 LEBANON HIGH SCHOOL FALL SPORT PARENTS AND STUDENT-ATHLETES:
Please be advised that the window to register for 2017 Fall Sports for Lebanon High School is now open.
The registration process is the same as years past, but there has been ONE addition and ONE deletion to the process.
Lindsay’s Law, Ohio Revised Code 3313.5310, 3707.58 and 3707.59 becomes effective on August 1, 2017. The Ohio Dept. of Education and the Ohio High School Athletic Association are now requiring that ALL PARENTS and STUDENT-ATHLETES watch a video and complete a signature form. Both are included in the registration and the signature form will need to be downloaded, signed and turned into the Head Coach.
The Ohio High School Athletic Association required video.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Shellie Cornell, Athletic Dept. Administrative Assistant, at 513-934-5131 or by email: email@example.com.
8/7/2017 7:41 PM