- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Signature Form
- NEWTON GOLF OUTING FLYER
- Cross County Conference
- Southwest District
- Ohio High School Athletic Association
- OHSAA - Eligibility Information
- Priv-IT - Parent/Coach Login
- PrivIT - Welcome Parents and Athletes
- Priv-IT - Critical Steps for Parents
- 8to18 Registration - Parent Instructions
- Newton Athletic Department Handbook
- 2017-18 Physical Form
- 2017-18 Authorization to Re-enter Form (Concussion)
- 2017-18 Newton Athletic's Pass Information
- Hall of Fame Nomination Form
- PrivIT - Help Center
Sudden Cardiac Arrest - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Good Afternoon Student-Athletes & Parents/Guardians,
I have some important information that will affect the student-athletes eligibility for Fall, Winter, and Spring sports.
Lindsay's Law (Sudden Cardiac Arrest) becomes effective on August 1, 2017. This announcement along with the video and other information was just announced over the summer.
The law requires that all parents/guardians and all student-athletes in grades 7-12 must watch a video (link: Sudden Cardiac Arrest Video), read through Sudden Cardiac Arrest information packet (link: Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information), and both parent/guardian and the student-athlete must sign the Sudden Cardiac Arrest signature form (link: Sudden Cardiac Arrest Signature Form). After signing the form must be turned into your coach.
**Please note: according to state law this must be completed every year for each sport, which the student-athlete is involved. (ex. if your son/daughter play soccer and basketball then the form must be completed and turned in to the respective coach for each sport).
If you have any questions please contact Gavin Spitler at 937-676-2002 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Newton Athletic Director
8/1/2017 7:26 PM